WE ARE OPEN!
We welcome guests to come experience the beauty and magic of Nicaragua in a safe environment.
San Juan del Sur remains peaceful and calm, and there are many good deals to be had right now. Please inquire at email@example.com for current rates. We hope to see you soon!
Welcome to Elementos del Sur, a Bed and Breakfast in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua, specializing in comfort, luxury, and service. Our accommodations provide options for groups of 1 to 20+ guests who are looking for tranquility, walkability, and first-hand knowledge of the area and activities available.
We will help arrange your stay for any occasion, including adventure vacations, bachelor parties, honeymoons, family gatherings, yoga retreats, co-working or business trips, and more. Whether you are looking for action or relaxation, we can help with the planning to ensure your trip is one to remember.
For special arrangements or inquiries, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting you!
- With nearly 8,000 square feet for guests, Elementos del Sur is spacious and inviting.
- There are 6 unique rentals, all with private bathrooms, WiFi, and AC.
- Listen to the waves crash on the large wrap-around patios, take a dip in the pool, or cool off with a cocktail at one of the bars.
- On-site owners provide a personalized experience, with breakfast served daily and concierge services available.
- Elementos del Sur is located in the neighborhood of La Talanguera, an affluent beach-side destination in San Juan del Sur.
- Steps away from the tranquil sandy beach.
- Walk along the beach in less than 10 minutes or enjoy a 5 minute paved ride to town.
- Close to the action and amenities, but peaceful and quiet for your relaxation.
- This former sleepy fishing village is now a bustling town, with an impressive variety of restaurants, shops, bars and activities.
- Surrounded by multiple beaches, there are plenty of surfing, fishing, boating, and water sport adventures.
- Enjoy hikes, zip lines, horseback riding, day trips to active volcanos, or simply watching the stunning sunsets from the patio at Elementos del Sur.